Pansal Road, Bhilwara, Rajasthan
+91 8929024796, +91 7742954300 (Sr.)
+91 8769098400 (Jr.)
Greenvalley School, Bhilwara looks at providing holistic education to students from all walks of life. We seek not just to educate our students but to inspire them; and for those with a drive to excel in academics and develop into well-rounded individuals, we offer the ideal opportunity.
Parents wishing to apply to Greenvalley School Bhilwara should complete the following steps:
Documents for submission
No interview or tests are conducted for admissions to Preparatory classes & admissions are granted on the basis of performance of previous class up to class V.
For classes VI onwards admission is granted on the basis of written tests as well as interviews.
Both the parents should accompany the child at the time of admission.
The principal’s decision in this regards will be final & binding in all respect.
Result of interview
Result of interview shall be conveyed to parent.
Scholarships and Awards
Scholarship & various awards are available to the brilliant students. Fee concessions are given to needy students.
ADMISSION DETAILS FOR SESSION 2022-23
The School will admit students in various classes from 1st to 12th depending upon availability of seats. All candidates will have to appear in a interview & or written test . Written tests will be exempted if a child has done exceedingly well in previous 2 classes .A student coming from another school must have al least 75% marks in the previous examination. for admission to classes I to IX .
Admissions to class 11th for this session will be done provisionally on the basis of class 9th marks & pre board results. Admissions for Science stream will be confirmed only if a child scores at least 8 CGPA or 70 % marks , for Commerce at least 7 CGPA or 60% marks & for Arts if a child scores minimum 50 % marks in the board examinations.
Students recommended by other franchise GREENVALLEY SCHOOLS will be automatically admitted. School reserve absolute right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
Generally all the rules & regulations are as set out in the prospectus and as updated in addendum. Parents are also requested to go through the detailed rules and regulations which have been put up on the school notice board.
Some additional information pertaining to this branch is :-
1. Working days : 6 days a week
2. School Time : Class I to X -7.45 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
: Class XI to XII -7.45 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Location : Classes Nur- Prep Old campus
Location : Classes I to XII New campus
3. Uniform : As per design available at Tuck Shop
4. Admissions : Start from January 15
For Classes I to VIII – will be given on basis of the academic performance of the previous two classes & interview .
For Class XI will be given provisionally & will be confirmed after class X result is received.
No direct admission is given in Classes X & XII .
Admission test and interview date will be given on submission of the completed form.
5. Last date : Till availability of seats or April 30th , 2022
6. Transport : Easily available to all parts of Bhilwara city by
Contract carriage / Pvt Operators. Ask Transport coordinator for assistance.Terms & conditions apply.
7. Promotion : No double promotions permitted.
8. Depositing fee : Fee needs to be deposited at the school counter. Cash within 24 hours of confirmation shall be deposited otherwise admission will stand cancelled without any notice. Fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstance.
9. School’s app/digital diary should be mandatory do
10. Books & Uniforms : Parents are free to purchase uniforms and books from any store.
11. Application for admission can be rejected without assigning any reason.
12. Submission of completed application does not entail admission automatically.
13. Fee once deposited is not refundable under any circumstances.
14. Reporting & Orientation : Classes I to V from *March 9 , 2022
:Classes VI to XII from March 7 , 2022
15. Session starts : April 1 , 2022
16. Summer Vacations : As per government instructions
*Changes can be made to above information without any prior notice. Please contact the school office for further details
The school office at the senior campus will remain open during the summer holidays.
In case you require any assistance please do not hesitate to call the school helpline number
25 % seats are reserved in Class I for admissions under RTE . Neighborhood parents may contact school office for more details
For enquiries and details, you can get in touch with us on:
Ph : 8769098400, 7742954300.
We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back. or visit Pansal Road, Bhilwara, Rajasthan call : +91 8929024796, +91 7742954300 (Sr.) +91 8769098400 (Jr.)